대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [정보-기타]
EB2 (대학교 교직원) I485 준비 서류 리스트 공유

기린기린 | 2024.06.06 15:32:42 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

안녕하세요! 

많은 기다린 끝에 485가 승인되었습니다! 마일모아에서 (https://www.milemoa.com/bbs/board/7572321) 그리고 블로그에서 (https://harryincupboard.blog/16) 많은 도움을 받았습니다. 최근 승인된 사람으로써 무슨 서류를 제출했는지 공유하면 다음에 지원하시는 분들이 편하실 것 같아, 제가 제출한 커버레터와 서류 리스트를 공유하고자 합니다.

커버레터: 

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Attn: NFB (Box 21281)

2108 E. Elliot Rd.

Tempe, AZ 85284-1806

Subject: 485, I-765, I-131 for P1 (primary applicant) P2 (Derivative beneficiary)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, P1, along with my spouse, P2, am pleased to submit our Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, based on the approved Form I-40 under the EB-2 category. My USCIS case number for the approved I-140 is ***. We are concurrently filing Forms I-131 and I-765 with this package.

Included in this submission are the following documents for each applicant:

For P1:

1. Filled G-1145 “e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance” (1 page)
  2. Filled and signed G-1450 “Authorization for Credit Card Transactions” (1 page)
  3. Six Passport Photos
  4. Filled and signed I-485 (20 pages) +Supplement J (7 pages)
  5. Filled and signed I-765 (7 pages)
  6. Filled and signed I-131 (5 pages)
  7. Government-Issued Identity Document with Photograph (1 page)
    1. Biographical page of passport
  8.  Birth Certificate (6 pages)
    1. Basic certificate (detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
    2. Family relation certificate (detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
    3. Marriage Relation Certificate (Detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
  9.  Inspection and Admission (5 pages)
    1. Admission stamp and visa of most recent arrival+Old passport Biographical page (3 pages)
    2. I-94 (1 page) +H1B I797 (1 page)
  10. Documentation of Your Immigrant Category (2 pages)
    1. A photocopy of Form I-797
    2. Receipt Notice, for I-140
  11.  Evidence of Continuously Maintaining a Lawful Status Since Arrival in the United States (5 pages)
    1. Copies of four I20
  12. Filled, signed, and sealed I-693
  13. Supplementary documents (4 pages)
    1. The pay stubs for recent three months (3 pages)
    2. A copy of doctoral diploma (1 page)

For P2

2. Filled and signed G-1450 “Authorization for Credit Card Transactions” (1 page)
  3. Six Passport Photos
  4. Filled and signed I-485 (20 pages)
  8. Birth Certificate (6 pages)
    1. Basic certificate (detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
    2. Family relation certificate (detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
    3. Marriage Relation Certificate (Detailed): in original language (Korean) and translation into English (Signed “certification by translator”)
  9. Inspection and Admission (2 pages)
    1. Admission stamp and visa of most recent arrival
    2. I-94
    1. A photocopy of Form I-797, Receipt Notice, for I-140
  11. Filled, signed, and sealed I-693
  12. Supplementary documents (1 pages)
    1. A copy of Military Records for all applicants

We are committed to contributing positively to our community and the United States. By granting our applications, you will enable us to continue our professional and personal development here. We kindly request your thorough and prompt processing of our applications.

Should you require any further information or documentation, please do not hesitate to contact me at *** or via email at **. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

P1 & P2

서류 리스트 (P1 것만 첨부합니다):

Name: P1    Date of Birth: ***    Place of Birth: ***, Republic of Korea

3. Six Passport Photos
  4. Filled and signed I-485 (20 pages) +Supplement J (7 pages)
  8.  Birth Certificate (6 pages)
  9.  Inspection and Admission (5 pages)
    1. Admission stamp and visa of most recent arrival+Old passport Biographical page (3 pages)
    2. I-94 (1 page) +H1B I797 (1 page)
    1. A photocopy of Form I-797
    2. Receipt Notice, for I-140
  11.  Evidence of Continuously Maintaining a Lawful Status Since Arrival in the United States (5 pages)
    1. Copies of four I20
  12. Filled, signed, and sealed I-693
  13. Supplementary documents (4 pages)
    1. The pay stubs of the recent three months (3 pages)
    2. A copy of the doctoral diploma (1 page)

혹시 궁금한 사항이 있으시다면 알려주세요. 제가 아는 한도 내에서 답변 드리겠습니다. 저도 제가 인터넷을 뒤져가며 알음알음 한 것이라 완벽하지 않을 수 있습니다. 

댓글 [12]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [8,016] 분류

쓰기
1 / 401
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색