대문글

MileMoa

검색

마일모아 게시판   [질문-기타]
이거 괜찮은건가요? Certified Bank Check

파일럿 | 2015.12.21 03:12:26 | 본문 건너뛰기 | 댓글 건너뛰기 쓰기

살짝 냄새가 나긴 하는데, 정확히 판단이 되지 않아 여쭤봅니다.

자전거를 팔려고 craiglist에 올려놨는데,,아래와 같은 이메일을 받았습니다.

==============================================================================================================================

Thanks for getting back to me, so sorry i couldn't respond early. i just want to let you know that am okay with the condition and price of the item .
I am ready to make instant purchase. My mode of payment would be in Certified Bank Check via Postal service Express mail or by UPS courier service

I'll arrange for a local pick up as soon as you get the check cashed and have your money in hand , I would have really love to come for the viewing 
but due to my work frame that might not be possible and i promise everything will go smoothly.

Kindly get back to me with your 

-Full Name
-Physical Address apt #s suite # 
-including your cell phone so i can instruct my financier agent to make out the payment to you .

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you and i will let you know when its mailed out. 
Thanks and i hope we handle this in good faith while waiting to hear from you. i will  also add an additional $30 for holding the item before the check arrives
you.

Looking forward to read from you
God Bless
=============================================================================================================================

Check cash가 되면 픽업을 하겠다니 문제가 없는 것 같기도 하고,,,
check를 만들기 위해 개인 정보를 달라고 하니 좀 찜찜하기도 하구요..

마모님들은 어떻게 생각하시나요?

댓글 [12]

목록 스크랩

마일모아 게시판 [115,674] 분류

쓰기
1 / 5784
마일모아 사이트 맞춤 구글 검색